A.B.: Age 10, USA.
Autism, Hyperactivity & Aggression.
PANS [Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome]
A.B. is a 10-year-old boy from the USA who came for homeopathic treatment to address what his parents believe is vaccine injury based autism and gut problems since birth. He has all the signs of PANS. His aggression and general behaviour are hard to manage. He suffers from anxiety and OCD.
Since birth, he has had problems with toxic gut bacteria such as Clostridium, and a Helicobacter pylori infection associated with stomach ulcers. He suffers from continual stomach pain, particularly after eating, and fails to thrive as a result.
Symptoms/Challenges: Autism with
- hyperactivity [running, jumping, throwing things]
- learning difficulties.
- Ritual behaviours/OCD.
- poor concentration
- unaware of nakedness.
- A desire to smell his and his brother’s bottom.
- Pica: eats indigestible things.
- apraxia – unintelligible.
- poor receptive language [comprehension] &
- poor expressive language.
- leading to very poor executive skills.
- acid reflux/Stomach pain after eating.
- poor appetite
- picky eater.
- pica: eating non-food objects.
- food allergies.
Treatment So Far:
- After Hyos 200c weekly dose and starting a vaccines detox:[3 weeks update]
Receptive language has improved.
Expressive language: producing 2-3 word phrases.
No longer putting hands in pants or sniffing bottoms.
- After 6 weeks:Improvement:
Hyperactivity has improved.
Understanding has improved.
Concentration/focus has improved.
Academic work has improved at school.
- After repeat of vaccine detox, hyos 200c weekly, clostridia 30c daily. Improvements:Hyperactivity resolved entirely. Calm.
No longer aggressive.
Now blending words well [difficult sounds like br, pr, etc]
Awareness of nakedness and no inappropriate smelling of bottoms or hands in pants.
Outstanding [awaiting follow-up]
acid reflux/stomach pain after eating.
Plenty of catch up still to do with language and academics.